Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Wake up!

From my personal Facebook page, post dated November 21, 2016:






So, Tom...

You wanted to hear what my last big message was about?

So, standing at a lake with fog curling over it is was met by the same helper I met prior.

I was watching the mist over the water and was amazed because of how mist happens over water.

"It's because the water is actually warmer than the ambient temperature of the air. It creates it's own little pocket of weather. Or so I've heard..."

I looked at my helper. We sat on a weathered log together.

"I didn't mean to scare you."

I smiled. "You didn't. You surprised me."

"Many in olden days came up with explanations of what you see there. It's beautiful, no?"

I nodded. It's magical. "Poets have tried to give it words..."

We sat there and talked.

About illusions. About the power that human beings have given to things we don't understand.

And of course, I asked about what my helper knew about illusions.

The laughter was the thing I least expected.

"Come with me." And we were transported.

A beautiful world filled with homes surrounded with technology and knowledge.

The tour was extensive. And very thorough.

"How's does everyone afford this? These are things that we see in the movies."

"Knowledge is shared. It belongs to everyone. We work with our environment and resources to get the most effective benefit from it. Without disturbing the environment."

I got quiet. "Your world is amazing..."

"This isn't my world. This is what yours can be."

I was staggering with disbelief.

"You see, the greatest illusion are the things your kind have assigned value to. Like...money. Money is a human thing that makes no sense. You people have everything that can sustain you. Without that paper you've given so much value to. It separates your people. It starts wars. It divides you into classes. Haves and have nots. And that's where dissension comes from."

"Look at everything in your world. It has an assigned value. The only thing in your world that has true value is one another. The minds, thoughts, sanctity of life and the things we teach one another. With that tattooed paper and the melted down minerals you have given so much value to, you ignore the true value of what your life is supposed to be. You ignore what is so freely given to you. Each segment of humanity is given what they need to survive. When you don't have what you need, you move on. Like your ancestors have for millenia."

I stared at the view of this amazing picture of what could be.

"So...they're all equal. All of them."

"You're all equal."

It sunk in.

"You have been all been given an incredible gift. A gift of experiencing something miraculous but you waste it. On trivial things. You find ways of making one group more important than one another. It appears it's a human trait to try to explain phenomena that they each experience as being better than one another. That their experience is more valid. Or more important."

Me: "So...what's important?"

My helper smiled. "Growth."

I was confused. "What's kind?"

My helper. "All of it."

I wanted to know more. "But..."

"Shut up. You don't ask the right questions."

"What's is the answer to what I should ask?"

"Acceptance. Collaboration. Elevating the consciousness."

"How's do I..."

My helper smiled. "You need to wake up."

"Wait...no..."

"Wake up. Now."

And there is laid. Awake at 1:30 am.

Are we awakening? Is what we are experiencing a way to do that? And how the hell are we supposed to know?

No comments: